Sr Pharmacy Data Analyst
Job ID: FIW-1018057 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
- POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE CHICAGO IL. HQ.*
- KNOWLEDGE OF J-CODE AND MEDICAL BILLING OF DRUGS IS PREFERRED*
- The summary of the function is generating and analyzing reports and providing insight/suggestions; assisting in training others as needed; and performing special projects upon request
This position is responsible for generating and analyzing reports, handling reporting enhancements, developing and monitoring user standards & procedures, conducting development of a reporting environment, and performing special
projects. Additional responsibilities may also include technical functions related to designing, implementing, maintaining, testing, and production of databases. Assisting in training others, as needed.
- 5 years experience in health care management.
- 4 years experience in data analysis and project coordination.
- PC experience and skills and software aptitude.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience and skills.
- Ability to work independent of supervision.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Business, Social Science, Computer or analytical field.
- Microsoft Access experience and skills.
- SQL or other report query experience.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top