Sr Mgr Business Solutions - Claims
Job ID: PA-1019996 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for supporting Portfolio Lead in business interactions / relationship management, demand consolidation and prioritization, and portfolio strategy / roadmap.
- Support Portfolio Lead in developing long-term portfolio strategy by aligning business objectives / milestones with IT capability requirements, enterprise architecture and support capacity.
- Manage portfolio demand and collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize demand based on continual assessment of business objectives.
- Assess and align IT demand against Portfolio's strategic roadmap and business direction.
- Work with Portfolio lead to prioritize demand based on a set of standard criteria.
- Support project teams in development of coherent and holistic technology solutions.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
- 3 years of management and/or leadership experience.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (SaaS / PaaS (Software-as-a-Service / Platform-as-a-Service).
- Knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Adaptability / ability to manage change.
- Creative thinking.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Customer relationship management.
- Strategic Vision.
- Requirements definition & management.
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TN - Brentwood, NM - Chama, TX - College Station, MA - North Andover, IL - Oakbrook Terrace, NM - Santa Rosa, NC - Durham, TX - Houston, NM - Moriarty, NM - Magdalena, TX - Cactus, IL - Danville, NM - Grants, NM - Gallup, OK - Oklahoma City, MT - Bozeman, NM - Sierra County, NM - Clayton, TX - Abilene, MA - Braintree, TX - Richardson, NM - Silver City, IL - Quincy, NC - Cornelius, TX - Harlingen, IL - Downers Grove, NM - Lordsburg, NM - Farmington, NM - Deming, NM - Vaughn, OK - Tulsa, PA – Conshohocken, NM - San Miguel County, MO - St. Louis, TN - Chattanooga, TX - Palestine, NM - Cuba, TX - Fort Worth, MT - Great Falls, NE - Omaha, NM - Santa Fe, MI - Royal Oak, IL - Rockford, NM - Socorro, OR - Lake Oswego, NM - Las Vegas, IL - Fairview Heights, NM - Jemez Springs, NM - Taos, TX - Amarillo, TX - Mt. Pleasant, NM - Tatum, MD - Owings Mills, NM - Estancia, TX - El Paso, NC - Huntersville, NM - Truth or Consequences, IL - Springfield, NM - Roswell, NM - Las Cruces, NM - Hobbs, PA - Jessup, IL - Waukegan, NM - Jal, IL - Jacksonville, TX - Austin, NM - Socorro County, MT - Butte, TX - Midland, NM - Springer, TX - Hallettsville, NY - Pittsford, MN - Bloomington, TX - Marshall, NM - Los Alamos, IL - Chicago, NJ - Roseland, MT - Kalispell, KY - Louisville, NM - Tucumcari, NM - Ruidoso, NM - Carlsbad, TX - Beaumont, IL - Lombard, TX - Lufkin, NM - Hurley, IN - Carmel, MT - Billings, TX - Lubbock, NY - New York, MI - Southfield, PA - Dunmore, NM - Lovington, MT - Helena, NH - Concord, NM - Abiquiu, IL - Marion, NM - Reserve, TX - Corpus Christi, PA - Wexford, PA - Pittsburgh, IN - Indianapolis, NM - Alamogordo, NC - Raleigh, NM - Hagerman, OH - Cleveland, MN - Worthington, TX - Laredo, NM - Portales, TX - Cuero, NM - Belen, NM - Clovis, NC - Charlotte, NE - Grand Island, IL - Mattoon, NM - Quemado, NM - Grant County, TX - Dallas, NM - Fort Sumner, KS - Overland Park, PA - Souderton, MN - Minneapolis, NM - Artesia, NM - Raton, TX - Lacy Lakeview, OH - Cincinnati, MN - Eden Prairie, TX - Gonzales, NM - Carrizozo, MI - Plainwell, MT - Missoula, NM - Albuquerque, IL - Naperville, NM - Mountainair, NM - Espanola, TX - Edinburg, NM - Eunice, TX - Nacogdoches, SC - Sumter, LA - Metairie
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top