Sr Manager Workforce Planning & Strategy
Job ID: JY-1019340 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for strategic oversight of workforce and capacity planning activities for all contact center or back office operations and presenting findings to senior leadership as needed. Supporting the annual budget planning process, coordinating workload forecasting activities, including those related to suppliers. Coordinating all off phone activities across the SDO division. Serving as subject matter expert on call center operations and workforce planning for the enterprise, working closely with stakeholders and customers to educate and partner on related initiatives and projects.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years operations experience in a customer service / call center environment OR 9 years operations experience.
- People management experience.
- Experience with call center or back office workforce planning.
- Experience in a role that required:a.Setting and managing customer expectationsb.Business process improvementc.Technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with workforce planning automation
- Teamwork, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and problem-solving skills and relationship building skills.
- Strategic planning with skills in conceptualizing creative solutions, presenting/selling business cases.
- Experience managing projects from inception to successful implementation utilizing project management principles.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in short & long term capacity planning and forecasting
- Mulit-site forecasting experience
- IEX and/or Aspect knowledge
- Experience with call center telephony or back office inventory management tools or systems Call center supervisory experience.
- Can be located in any HCSC location
- Relocation and/or Sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Abilene, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, TX - San Angelo, MT - Helena, IL - Quincy, IL - Springfield, IL - Rockford, NM - Albuquerque, IL - Mattoon, IL - Naperville, IL - Danville, IL - Marion, IL - Jacksonville, OK - Tulsa, TX - Wichita Falls
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top