Sr Manager Workforce Management Business Solutions
Job ID: JY-1019339 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for working with leaders from an assigned area of Service Delivery Operations (SDO) (Front Office, Back Office, Provider) to proactively anticipate and addresses business needs. This role will leverage operational expertise and best practices to manage all new initiatives for their assigned area and will work closely with stakeholders and customers to educate and partner on related initiatives and projects.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years' business experience OR 9 years business experience.
- People management experience.
- Experience with front office/call center or back office/processing operations and technologies.
- Experience in a role that required:
a. Building relationships with multiple levels of an organization
b. Setting and managing customer expectations
c. Business process improvement
d. Management of project and departmental budgets
e. Technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Teamwork, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and problem-solving skills and relationship building skills.
- Strategic planning skills in conceptualizing creative solutions, presenting/selling business cases.
- Experience managing projects from inception to successful implementation utilizing project management principles.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel up to 30.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Healthcare payer industry experience with knowledge of managed care concepts and principles related to servicing health insurance contracts.
- Operations management experience.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following contact center technologies including Intelligent Contact Management (Cisco ICM or equivalent), Interactive Voice Response (Cisco CVP or equivalent), Workforce Management (WFM), Enterprise VOIP telephony, Enterprise telephony/ACD reporting solutions, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Call Recording and Monitoring (CRM) solutions, Speech Analytics solutions, Click to Chat software, Siebel CRM/Dashboard.
- Security Administration experience with contact center technologies.
Can be located in any HCSC office
Relocation and/or sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Marshall, TX - Abilene, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, TX - San Angelo, MT - Helena, IL - Quincy, IL - Springfield, IL - Rockford, NM - Albuquerque, IL - Mattoon, IL - Naperville, IL - Danville, IL - Marion, IL - Jacksonville, OK - Tulsa, TX - Wichita Falls
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top