Sr Manager - Strategic Analytics
Job ID: JY-1016580 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This individual will work with stakeholders to understand business objectives, define key performance indicators based on those objectives, and provide relevant data, including analysis and insights This position is responsible for managing the intake of all project demand that impacts enterprise applications for assigned LOB; supporting customer needs, project estimation / workload analysis, and translating information to project delivery teams across portfolios; accounting for resource management/engagement, communicating with ITG Portfolio delivery leads and collaborating with other impacted teams across the enterprise to ensure full assessment of project impacts are considered.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 4 years of business and system analysis and/or reporting experience OR 8 years of experience in business and system analysis and/or reporting.
- Management experience.
- Experience with Intake Methodologies.
- Experience managing and developing expert teams.
- Organization and time management skills, with experience working under pressure and adhering to deadlines.
- Technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Experience in negotiations, influence others and managing conflict.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Provide analytical support to optimize performance of customer engagement
- Analyze customer performance data and complete quantitative analyses to identify opportunities to drive value
- Provide analytical support for new initiatives by proactively engaging in process optimization
- Actively manage an analyst (onsite or remote) dedicated to a particular project in completing that task/project.
- Provide required production/audit support for project execution
- Master degree.
- Health insurance industry experience
- This position will be located in our Chicago Office
- Relocation not provided for this role
Requirements: Expertise Project Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top