Sr Manager Security Platform Management
Job ID: CM-1019074 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for leading the Information Security (IS) operations center; security technology management; and management and operations of security solutions and platforms to help detect security vulnerabilities and events which pose risk to the enterprise. Direct teams performing platform lifecycle management activities (patching, upgrades, policy configuration, etc).
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience in Information Technology / Information Security, OR 9 years experience in IT / Information Security
- 3 years in Management and/or Leadership.
- Ability to influence
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to drive conflict management in high pressure situations.
- Oral & written communication skills
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
- Results oriented
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Understanding of information security frameworks, incident management, operations and application security best practices
- Ability to execute Incident Response stages
- Experience with security team operations in complex technical environments, and ability to drive high performing technical team / service levels
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- System and technology integration
- IT standards, procedures, policies (e.g., HIPAA)
- Certificate & Key Mgmt.
- Configuration Mgmt.
- TVM Scanning
- Patch Mgmt.
- Wireless Security
- SSO and IdM tooling and functionality.
- Security event monitoring systems,
- Network-based and host-based intrusion detection systems,
- Firewall technologies,
- Malware detection
- Enterprise-level antivirus solutions/systems and encryptions standards
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top