Sr Manager Resource Management
Job ID: JY-1019341 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for managing all Service Centers in optimizing the use of resources by monitoring inventory levels, aging, productivity, monitoring performance and optimizing the use of resources by utilizing Workforce Management software tools and related inventory planning tools. Support business leaders through effective, real-time resource management and call or workflow adjustments as needed to ensure proper staff utilization and service level attainment. Develop/lead and inspire employees to excel in a fluid environment. Influence and act as a trusted advisor to service center leadership and internal/external customers; adapt to a constantly changing environment to achieve the best possible outcomes for all HCSC customers.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 5 years of operations experience OR 9 years of operations experience.
- Management experience.
- Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Experience with workforce planning automation
- Experience connecting business requirements to data and measuring business benefit.
- Experience making decisions in a high pressure environment.
- Stakeholder management and relationship-building skills.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Budget experience.
- Healthcare payer industry experience with knowledge of managed care concepts and principles related to servicing health insurance contracts.
- Call center experience.
- Can be located in any HCSC location
- relocation and/or sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Abilene, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, TX - San Angelo, MT - Helena, IL - Quincy, IL - Springfield, IL - Rockford, NM - Albuquerque, IL - Mattoon, IL - Naperville, IL - Danville, IL - Marion, IL - Jacksonville, OK - Tulsa, TX - Wichita Falls
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top