Sr Manager Resource Development
Job ID: PP-1016920 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
This position is responsible for managing the central pool of project management resources, staff development, and intake and utilization of resources (employee and contractor) to meet business needs.
- Support Portfolio Leads in identifying right skills and capabilities required to support delivery of programs and projects.
- Manage the central pool of project managers, leveraging vendor resources to augment demand as needed.
- Maintain visibility of pool capacity to all stakeholders to ensure effective alignment of demand, capacity, and utilization.
- Provide input into financial, workforce, and capacity planning processes.
- Align right skills and capabilities required to support delivery models.
- Facilitate development of resource pools with required skills (training) to drive project delivery excellence and support long term goals.
- Provide coaching, performance, and associated administrative tasks.
- Drive PMO relevant training and learning/professional development
- Build fully engaged, high-performing teams that focus on delivering business value
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
- 3 years management and/or leadership.
- Analysis and modeling tools e.g., Excel.
- Resource planning and forecasting tools.
- Experience in application development platforms.
- Customer relationship management.
- Oral & written communications.
- Time management / prioritization.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development.
- Business case development.
- Application domain knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Portfolio and Project management tools e.g., MS Project and Clarity, etc.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement and process transformation opportunities.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top