Sr. Manager – QAT Governance
Job ID: SS-1018909 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for developing and operationalizing the QAT Governance function covering processes, tools, and skillset improvements; work with test and resource leadership to define, educate, deploy, and improve policies, processes, and metrics to measure the quality of the QAT deliverables along with IT-Product Deliverables pre and post deployment; ensure process adherence to quality standards and processes; work with other organizations to advocate better practices for testing; implement an enterprise-wide measurement program for the Testing and QA function.
- Organizing and leading Governance function for tools, processes, and improvements.
- Develop, communicate, and educate QAT function on policies and processes.
- Adhere to quality and privacy standards.
- Develop Strategies and Plans in order to develop robust metrics and measurement programs and dashboards.
- Advocate the QAT function across enterprise/federated testing organizations.
- Develop training curriculum and orchestrate training classes
- Align processes and tool usage to internal and external standards.
- Deploy audit techniques/approaches to continuously monitor the adherence to the policies, processes, and standards.
- Work hand-in-hand with Test Architects to define roadmaps/improvements and measure the improvements.
- Oversee and manage Test Quality Analysts.
- Provide analysis of complex problems, facilitate solutions amongst blended teams, document and communicate final solutions
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
- 3 years test and quality metrics dashboard development and visualization.
- 3 years management and/or leadership.
- Advanced technologies testing.
- Application and infrastructure integration.
- Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
- Mobile testing.
- Web Technologies - HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C.
- SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development.
- Testing metrics, reporting, trend analysis.
- Testing methodologies and application domain knowledge.
- Ability to execute.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Address problems and escalates appropriately.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Continuous improvement and quality methodologies (Lean / LSS / Six Sigma).
- Deep metrics experience and dashboard visualization
Need local candidates.
No H1 visa candidates, need only US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Naperville, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top