Sr Manager Project Delivery- CCSP
Job ID: JY-1018970 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
The CCSP Program is a large multi-year initiative aimed at modernizing and redesigning HCSC's claim and customer service processes and underlying technology platform. As a Senior Manager on the CCSP Program you will direct a team of subject matter experts to dive deep into understanding our as-is business process and represent the voice of the business in designing the to-be state, identifying and escalating critical business decisions that will impact operations. Additionally you will be required to partner closely with IT to ensure business needs are translated to technology solutions.
This position is responsible for collaborating with business and IT partners to deconstruct legacy platforms, define a strategy and drive the delivery of a new claims platform (CCSP); serving as a liaison between the business community and the key stakeholders in order to provide quality technical solutions to meet user needs; supporting business needs across delivery cycle and production and/or system change requests to deliver on enterprise initiatives; and driving communication of changes and any updates needed as a result of enhancements delivered to impacted business units.
- Work with leader to provide input into project delivery strategy and vision.
- Develop overall project status and reporting for project delivery leadership.
- Responsible for communication and stakeholder management across SDO related to project work.
- Manage and direct matrixed resources responsible for development and refinement of business cases.
- Manage and direct matrixed resources responsible for elicitation and documentation of business requirements or use cases.
- Responsible for evaluation of project requests and creation of the business delivery plan.
- Manage teams responsible for review and approval of in-scope deliverables including business requirements, use cases, etc.
- Provide project oversight to ensure business value is realized, including approval of scope changes or deferrals.
- Facilitate troubleshooting with the technical teams to analyze and resolve production issues in a timely manner.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree with 4 years of project management experience OR 8 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of business strategies and how they impact Enterprise goals.
- Experience managing tactical plans across business and technical teams to and understanding of the strategy, its importance, and business objectives.
- Experience defining customer requirements and participate in the creation of user stories.
- Experience with project delivery (e.g., SDLC, Agile scrum and XP methodologies, etc.)
- Experience with service request and defect management tools (CASD, ALM, JIRA)
- Knowledge of application with extensive understanding of operational workflow Experience with Project Management Methodologies.
- Experience managing and developing expert teams.
- Management experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Experience in negotiations, influence others and managing conflict.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master degree.
- Health insurance industry experience.
- Health insurance claims process / claims payment expertise.
- Experience leading large scale, multi-year, transformational programs.
- Preferable location is Chicago; however open to other offices as well
- Relocation and/or Sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Claims & Customer Service Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, IL - Oakbrook Terrace, MT - Helena, OK - Tulsa, NM - Albuquerque
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top