Sr Manager Project Delivery
Job ID: RHB-1019833 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for collaborating with business partners to align business solutions; serving as a liaison between the business community and the key stakeholders in order to provide quality technical solutions to meet user needs; supporting business needs across delivery cycle and production and/or system change requests to deliver on enterprise initiatives; and driving communication of changes and any updates needed as a result of enhancements delivered to impacted business units.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree with 4 years of project management experience OR 8 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of business strategies and how they impact Enterprise goals.
- Experience managing tactical plans across business and technical teams to and understanding of the strategy, its importance, and business objectives.
- Experience defining customer requirements and participate in the creation of user stories.
- Experience with project delivery (e.g., SDLC, Agile scrum and XP methodologies, etc.)
- Experience with service request and defect management tools (CASD, ALM, JIRA)
- Knowledge of application with extensive understanding of operational workflow Experience with Project Management Methodologies.
- Experience managing and developing expert teams.
- Management experience.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Experience in negotiations, influence others and managing conflict.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master degree.
- Health insurance industry experience.
- Proven experience managing delivery teams and large scale programs/projects.
- Consulting experience a plus.
Requirements: Expertise Project Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top