Sr Manager IT Product
Job ID: SS-1020121 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
"As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
This position is responsible for the full lifecycle management of an IT product (application family), from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying requirements for current and future products; leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new IT products; establishing a shared vision with business unit stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product execution; managing application suite of 3-5 projects (stable mature products/applications) per year. Focus on end to end ecosystem management, vendor management, and traversing multiple IT product areas in support of HCSC's Government line of business.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience.
- 3 years management experience
- Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C).
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
- Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
- Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
- Experience in knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
- Experience in solution architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Application domain knowledge.
- Program and/or project management.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
- Creative thinking.
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
- Problem solving / analytical thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related degrees.
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned).
- Business case/ financial modeling.
- Entrepreneurial and creative thinker.
- Prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Product Management experience.
- Seasoned Manager with experience managing technology projects (software development and application infrastructure) with aggressive schedules
- Experience in defining & aggregating IT application or ecosystem health metrics to drive continuous operational improvements.
- Experience with health care or in particular Medicaid/Medicare line of business IT implementations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in managing business and technical partnerships.
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top