Sr Manager Infrastructure Service Delivery - Hadoop
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for leading 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; driving the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; driving incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; driving operational vendor performance management.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree and 5 years in Information Technology.
• 5 years in IT Infrastructure and Operations management and/or leadership.
• Experience in of ITIL v3 framework.
• Experience in ITSM systems.
• Customer service oriented.
• Adaptability and ability to introduce/manage change.
• Drive conflict management in high-pressure situations.
• Performance / metrics-driven decision making.
• Problem solving / analytical thinking.
• Experience in supplier management.
• Decision making and negotiation.
• Employee development.
• Incident management.
• Problem Management / RCA.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Engineering.
• Continuous improvement.
• Knowledge of required technologies (including 3rd party solutions).
• Oral/written communication skills.
• Experience with Service Desk technologies (e.g. self-service/automation technologies).
• Experience with Operations Center technologies (e.g., monitoring and event management, job scheduling, infrastructure device installation, and configuration, technical troubleshooting).
• Experience with EUC / Collaboration and Executive Support technologies (e.g., mobile devices, VDI, Integrated App Stores, email servers, IM, Presence, Integrated Web, Audio, Video, SharePoint and Document Management).
• Experience with Mainframe and Mainframe Storage technologies (e.g., z/OS, CICS, VASM, Job scheduling, central print, web, middleware, integration, storage, backup / restore, replication and disaster recovery).
• Experience with Compute, DBMS, Storage, Middleware technologies (e.g. server, OS, virtualization, container, cloud as a service, Converged, Hyper-converged, Digital, etc.).
• Experience with Network, Voice, Call Center technologies (e.g. IVR, ACD, CTI, Call Recording, Call Management, Call Routing, Authentication / Access Management, Cloud Deployment, Load Balancing and Firewall Technologies, etc.).
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Waukegan, TX - Richardson
Back to top