Sr Manager Government Programs Clinical Operations
Job ID: LEO-1019534 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
NOTE: If the position is filled in Albuquerque, NM or within 50 miles of Albuquerque the position will be based in the Albuquerque, NM office. If the position is filled 50 miles outside of Albuquerque the position will be a "Work from Home" position. Position will be located in New Mexico.
This position is responsible for supervising staff involved in a variety of medical management operations.. Responsible for hiring, training, performance reviews, pay administration, change management and ensuring staff meet/exceeds goals and initiatives. Implement processes, procedures and initiatives and monitor results, ensure delivery of effective customer service, ensure department is meeting account contracts, and work across the organization in delivery of services to the customer.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree OR clinical licensure (RN, LISW, LMSW, LPC, RD, etc.) with unrestricted, current clinical license in the state of operations.
- 3 years of experience in one or more of these fields: managed care operations, case management, customer quality of care in clinical settings, public or government health sponsored programs)
- 1 year supervisory/management experience.
- Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures.
- Knowledge of accrediting body requirements (i.e. NCQA, EQRO).
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills Analytical skills and sound judgment.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft suite of applications.
- Ability and willingness to travel including overnight stays.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Case Management Certification.
- Knowledge of/ experience with managing Medicare benefits / programs i.e. traditional Medicare, dual eligible populations.
- 3 years supervisory/management experience.
- Experience in program development and driving results of managed care or related program(s).
Requirements: Expertise Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location NM - Chama, NM - Portales, NM - Los Alamos, NM - Santa Rosa, NM - Clovis, NM - Santa Fe, NM - Socorro, NM - Tucumcari, NM - Ruidoso, NM - Las Vegas, NM - Carlsbad, NM - Grants, NM - Gallup, NM - Taos, NM - Fort Sumner, NM - Artesia, NM - Clayton, NM - Raton, NM - Lovington, NM - Silver City, NM - Truth or Consequences, NM - Roswell, NM - Albuquerque, NM - Las Cruces, NM - Hobbs, NM - Lordsburg, NM - Espanola, NM - Farmington, NM - Deming, NM - Alamogordo, NM - Springer, NM - Hagerman
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top