Sr Manager Business Solutions - Claims Portfolio
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for supporting the Portfolio Lead in business interactions / relationship management, demand consolidation and prioritization, and portfolio strategy / roadmap. This role will own the Intake and Demand process (Grow, Transform and Sustain) for the portfolio, and will be accountable for governance, quality and metrics. They will also manage a team of resources supporting these processes. Additionally, this individual will act as program manager for all sustain work in the Claims portfolio.
• Support Portfolio Lead in developing long-term portfolio strategy by aligning business objectives / milestones with IT capability requirements, enterprise architecture and support capacity.
• Manage portfolio demand and collaborate with business stakeholders to prioritize demand based on continual assessment of business objectives.
•Develop/improve the governance and management of the demand pipeline from the business and other IT portfolios, ensuring requests are consistently captured, estimated and prioritized within the SharePoint database solution
• Create and maintain a resourcing dashboard to monitor overall capacity and ensure appropriate resources are available to deliver against business demand
• Develop key performance indicators for demand management and agree regular reporting to create transparency and tracking of progress against requests.
• Work with Portfolio lead to prioritize demand based on a set of standard criteria.
Required Job Qualifications:
•Bachelor degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
•3 years of management and/or leadership experience.
•Understanding of enterprise architecture.
•Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (SaaS / PaaS (Software-as-a-Service / Platform-as-a-Service).
•Knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
•Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
•Ability to influence.
•Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
•Adaptability / ability to manage change.
•Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people
• Drive continuous improvement.
• Recommend technology and process improvements to enhance efficiency and outcomes
• Assure team development and process standardization
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
• Customer relationship management.
• Strategic Vision.
• Requirements definition & management
• Experience with SharePoint databases and K2
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top