Sr Manager Business Resiliency
Job ID: CM-1019064 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for leading overall Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Strategy and Governance; ensuring Business Continuity (BC) Plans are developed and exercised based on business requirements; ensuring BC plans are implemented in compliance with HCSC security requirements; ensuring Disaster Recovery Plans are developed, tested and exercised based on business requirements, in coordination with Infrastructure team (primary DR plan implementation role); ensuring DR plans are implemented in compliance with HCSC security requirements.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years in Information Technology / Information Security.
- 3 years in Management and/or Leadership.
- Project Management.
- Risk Management.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.
- Incident & crisis management.
- Knowledge of regulatory and statutory standards and practices.
- Knowledge of information security, security engineering, or security architectures.
- Understanding of business strategic needs.
- Oral & written communications.
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
- Security standards and regulatory compliance tools and platforms.
- Emerging technologies.
- System and technology integration.
- IT standards, procedures, policies (e.g., SDLC).
- Information security strategy and planning.
- BU-specific applications and technologies.
- Navigating organizational politics.
- Ability to influence.
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Sets strategic vision.
- Ability to execute.
- Adaptability / ability to manage change.
- Conflict management.
- Problem solving/Analytical thinking.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top