Sr IT Process Design & Governance Analyst
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for driving setup, incubation, and ongoing support of CoPs / CoEs; providing an architectural perspective to process design through interaction with process stakeholders; driving perspective around metrics needed to measure process success; partnering with internal audit and ICRM to ensure overall IT controls are architected into processes, delivery models, governance, HITRUST security, etc.; maintaining the end to end process flows.
- Lead process design and development initiatives leveraging Process Design & Governance (PD&G) best practices for all size efforts (DMADV)
- Support setup and incubation of CoPs / CoEs.
- Provide ongoing support and facilitation across CoPs / CoEs and affiliated constructs including governance of processes in scope
- Develop metrics within processes; Ensure that the right resources are engaged to take action on process excellence metrics
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities, coordinate chartering and execution of continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain process documentation and process knowledge base
- Develop (customize, tailor) and conduct process assessments and checkpoints
- Develop Lead and support process pressure testing activities such as Table Tops, Interaction Models, Walk Throughs, Workshops, etc.
- Lead process re-engineering efforts leveraging PD&G standards (DMAIC)
- Develop and apply Benefits Realization within PD&G standards
- Drive process readiness review
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years experience in defining and managing technical processes OR technical degree and 6 years experience defining and managing technical processes OR 8 years experience in defining and managing technical processes
- Ability to influence and execute while navigating organizational politics
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize, and make trade-off decisions
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts/processes and tie together solutions across systems
- Business acumen and customer relationship management
- Analytical thinking and consultative problem solving/consulting
- Understanding of SDLC/iterative/agile/scrum development methodologies and varied delivery methodologies (e.g. scrum)
- Proficient in process engineering and re-design
- IT policies, standards, processes, and procedures (e.g., HIPAA.)
- Security standards and regulatory compliance tools and platforms
- System and technology integration
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or MIS
- Proficient in process engineering and re-design
- Effective oral & written communications
- Proficient in negotiation skills and influencing others
- Understanding of future/emerging technologies
- Application domain knowledge
- Adaptability/ability to manage change
- CGEIT, BPM, CMMI or Six Sigma certification
- Project Management skills
- MS Visio, MS Access, SharePoint, Jira application experience
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge of the various methodologies and frameworks utilized by HCSC to delivery IT services (SDLC, PMLC, ITIL, Application Development Methodologies)
- Applies that knowledge in process re-engineering efforts to guide work efforts towards optimization.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in standard process engineering frameworks and applies the knowledge to effectively create/improve/modify processes to improve optimization. (e.g Six Sigma concepts like DMADV/DMAIC)
- Demonstrates a Continuous improvement mindset and can apply iterative process development thinking (e.g. Deming's - Plan-Do-Check-Act) to IT processes
- Demonstrates an understanding of IT Governance structures, frameworks, and measurements, and can apply those appropriately to guide process owners and owning structures towards optimization (Dedicated teams, CoE's, CoP's, KPI's )
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Back to top