Sr. IT Proc Design & Governance Analyst
Job ID: JR-1018903 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for developing, enhancing and optimizing PMO standards, tools, and methods; creating department and enterprise level reports to manage and drive project performance and quality management; coordinating individual department initiatives that support quality and improvement efforts (e.g. training, professional development, communications, processes, reporting, and tools) across the PMO.Required Job Qualifications:
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree and 4 years of performance analysis, consulting, or planning experience OR a technical degree and 6 years of performance analysis, consulting, or planning experience OR 8 years of performance analysis, consulting, or planning experience.
- Experience with managing projects; Flexibility, responsiveness, and initiative in managing multiple projects concurrently and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to influence and execute while navigating organizational politics.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize, and make trade-off decisions.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Customer relationship management.
- Analytical thinking and consultative problem solving/consulting; ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts/processes.
- Knowledgeable about industry best practices regarding project/program status reporting, project management methodologies, and project management tools.
- Clear and concise verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with all levels of management and employees, including developing and delivering presentations.
- Experience in process engineering and re-design.
- IT standards, procedures and policies (e.g., HIPAA.)
- Quantitative and qualitative research skills.Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Six Sigma and/or Lean experience or other process improvement methodologies.
- Security standards and regulatory compliance tools and platforms.
- System and technology integration.
- Adaptability/ability to manage change.
- Experience with project management life cycle and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Clarity PPM tool and/or other similar tools.
- Delivery methodology understanding (e.g., scrum).
- Solution Delivery Methodology or CMMI experience.
- Understanding of healthcare technical concepts and HCSC products and services.
- Full Microsoft Suite experience, including Visio and Project.
"As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top