Sr Internal IT Auditor I
Job ID: EG-1019261 Description:
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for reviewing and evaluating all aspects (or any portion) of automated information processing systems, which includes non-automated processes, and the interface between them; and assisting Lead Systems Auditor in providing team leadership to Information Systems Audit efforts, ensuring Information Systems Audit staff is appropriately directed.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 4 years' experience in system auditing and computer programing/analysis.
- Knowledge of basic audit standards and processes, systems design, systems operations, end user computing technologies and audit software.
- Analytical and communication skills
.Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Audit Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top