Sr Infrastructure Service Mgmt Analyst-Problem Management
Job ID: CM-1018820 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for creating and maintaining process information for IT processes, including mapping and measuring business objectives to IT process outputs;. Responsible for driving down repeat incidents by utilizing Problem Management methodologies. The Problem Management Lead will ensure IT service delivery to our customers by applying ITIL Problem processes and methodologies. This position is responsible for assisting in the implementation and continual improvement of the Problem and Incident Management processes enterprise wide. In addition, this role will work extensively with other IT leadership and groups to help improve delivery of their IT services and effect continuous process based improvements. This position will be required to lead and influence multi-team environments and communicate effectively at all levels of management. In addition, the focus on Problem will be RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and to ensure processes/procedures are updated to include irreversible correction to prevent repeat failures. Driving conversations with IT and business partners to define process requirements, and create process flows and metrics to measure success for one or two of the following processes: incident, problem, service request, configuration, knowledge, and asset in conjunction with the enterprise process design team; leading the creation maintenance, and reporting of various ITIL process area metrics, including Configuration, Knowledge, Incident, Problem, Asset and Service Request; utilizing analytics to plan, implement and continually improve processes to transition activities of newly deployed apps/services from development to support staff.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience, with 2 years in ITIL Process role
- Proven experience managing Problem Management methodologies
- Oral & written communications
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques
- Experience with ITIL v3
- Experience with IT standards, procedures, policies
- Customer relationship management
- PMO structures, processes, and methods
- Experience with demand / consumption management
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Adaptability / ability to manage change
- Problem solving / analytical thinking with a results oriented focus
- Conflict management
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Process engineering and re-design
- Experience with SaaS ITSM Suite of tools such as ServiceNow
- Experience with IT Asset Management and CMBD Integration
- Familiarity with HIPAA, COBIT, ITIL, CMMI and other process standards
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top