Sr Infrastructure Service Delivery Analyst - Hadoop
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; handling operational vendor performance management. This role will mainly support our Data Lake Hadoop environment.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years of Information Technology experience OR 8 years of Information Technology experience.
• Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework
• Knowledge of ITSM systems
• Knowledge of all Infrastructure technologies, including monitoring and event management technologies
• IT work experience in Hadoop design and support and relevant computing environments, HortonWorks distribution preferred.
• Supplier management
• Infrastructure domain knowledge
• Continuous improvement
• Incident management
• Knowledge of required technologies (incl 3rd party solutions)
• Problem Management / RCA
• Customer service oriented
• Adaptability and ability to introduce/manage change
• Drive conflict management in high-pressure situations
• Performance / metrics-driven decision making
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience
• Oral/written communication skills
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Waukegan, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top