Sr. Infrastructure Service Delivery Analyst
Job ID: JR-1018393 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; handling operational vendor performance management.
Technician is the hands and feet operational support at the customer data center and remote sites, performing daily functions to include the processing/handling of IT work requests for various equipment installs & decommissions, site equipment auditing, inventory and asset management & disposals. They wil handle Daily/weekly data entry and administration activities utilizing a Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) web-based application tool called NLYTE. This role will also be responsible for the management and organization of IT storage & lab spaces at the Data Center(s) and remote sites that includes the heavy lifting of IT hardware (such as servers, switches, etc.) as well as handle all dock operations involving shipping and receiving processes. Additionally, coordinating daily work activities with Building Facilities and Technology Teams for various work requests to include hardware and cabling installations & removals as well as any routine add/move/change and emergent break/fix requests.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework
- Knowledge of ITSM systems
- Knowledge of all Infrastructure technologies, including monitoring and event management technologies
- Experience with UC/Collaboration and Executive Support, including mobile devices (laptops, tablets, handheld)
- Experience with Mainframe and Mainframe Storage, including z/OS, CICS, VSAM, - all other Mainframe technologies
- Experience with Compute, DBMS, Storage, Middleware, including Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies
- Experience with Network, Voice, Call Center and Network (data and voice) technologies
- Supplier management
- Infrastructure domain knowledge
- Continuous improvement
- Incident management
- Knowledge of required technologies (incl 3rd party solutions)
- Problem Management / RCA
- Customer service oriented
- Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
- Drive conflict management in high pressure situations
- Performance / metrics-driven decision making
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience
- Oral/written communication skills
- Perform additional duties as assigned or designated by Operations management (e.g. create/update process or other documentation, provide escort & support services to 3rd party vendors, etc.)
- Possess a minimum level of technical knowledge of IT server, network and storage hardware devices and how they are employed and function as a system.
- Possess solid knowledge of the different physical cable mediums that are used to interconnect IT devices to provide network connectivity.
- Good written and oral communications and be able to effectively communicate issues and propose solutions to management.
- Able to follow directions with minimal-to-no formal or existing documentation or procedures to bring about desired results; having good documentation skills to produce formal process documentation where none exist or are inadequate is a huge plus.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills as well as interdepartmental skills to work across multiple IT and Non-IT Business areas (Divisional, Departmental and other Technology Teams).
- Able to learn things quickly with minimal active supervision.
- Able to multitask and prioritize, understanding the importance of meeting commitments to the business and other functional areas.
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
- Able to individually lift 60lbs. (in some cases stacking and moving several tons of hardware in a day) and have their own transportation to the work site that also includes some periodic travel to remote offices.
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Fort Worth
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top