Sr Infrastructure Service Delivery Analyst - F5/BigIP
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments within the Network infrastructure domain; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; handling operational vendor performance management.
Responsibilities of this position will also include collaborating with peers in Architecture and Design teams to develop and analyze new enterprise network solutions; develop detailed plans and configurations for network implementations; drive the execution of network maintenance, enhancement and optimization initiatives; and provide tier 3 troubleshooting and support for high priority and escalated incidents.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework.
- Knowledge of ITSM systems
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise level network technology and concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco enterprise level wireless solutions.
- Expert level troubleshooting and analysis of network infrastructure issues.
- Incident/problem management and root cause analysis
- Broad knowledge of the enterprise infrastructure domain: voice, call center, video/collaboration, server virtualization, desktop/VDI, firewall, load balancer
- General knowledge of "Cloud" based and "As A Service" concepts and solutions.
- Focus on continuous improvement, both personal/professional and of the technical environment.
- Customer service oriented.
- Supplier/vendor management
- Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change.
- Drive conflict management in high pressure situations.
- Performance / metrics-driven decision making.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Experience working in a large and complex enterprise level data center environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with Software Defined Network solutions such as Cisco ACI or VMWare NSX
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience..
- F5 Certified Big-IP Administrator
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist
- F5 Certified Solution Expert
- F5 BigIP application load balancers
- Creating, managing, troubleshooting VIPs
- Creating managing troubleshooting iRules
- Review and analysis of code upgrades
- CCNP or CCIE (written) certification
- SDWAN and WAN Optimization
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise network technologies
- Cisco Switches, Routers and Wireless
- Routing Protocols: OSPF, BGP
- WAN: MPLS and Ethernet
- Other: IPSEC, Multicast, NetFlow,Cacti, Tufin
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Waukegan, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top