Sr Infrastructure Service Delivery Analyst
Job ID: JC-1020793 Description:
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; handling operational vendor performance management.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Extensive experience of WMB v8+/IIB v10 administrative experience (WebSphere Message Broker/IBM Integration Bus)
- Extensive experience in MQ Series system administration
- Experience or knowledge of IIB and DP (IBM Integration Bus/ Datapower)
- Experience or knowledge in WMQ/Broker/Datapower troubleshooting, reviewing logs and identify issues
- Experience or knowledge of MQ clustering, Channel Authentication and SSL security
- Experience or knowledge of Monitoring the system daily and responding immediately to security or usability concerns
- Experience or knowledge of WMQ/Broker specific backups/restores
- Experience or knowledge in Installing, evaluating and applying upgrades as well as support packs as required.
- Ability to lead a small team for projects
- Basic understanding of Health Care insurance goals and practices
- DR/Business Continuity experience
- Customer service oriented
- Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
- Drive conflict management in high pressure situations
- Performance / metrics-driven decision making
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Mulesoft exposure or experience
- Apache Kafka exposure or experience
- Oral/written communication skills
- Past HCSC infrastructure experience
- Experience with Middleware, including Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Waukegan, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top