Sr. Infrastructure Service Delivery Analyst
Job ID: JR-1018480 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; handling operational vendor performance management.
This role will be responsible for the data center operations and management of the HSCS primary data center, co-location facilities, and cloud environments. The candidate will need an understanding data center IT infrastructure, data center facilities infrastructure and understand how the two coexist. The candidate will be the responsible for the assets, security, and operations of the environments working directly with the building or co-location facilities teams to ensure 24x7x365 operations. Additional activities include supporting customer site visits, audits, and business stakeholder engagement.
The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain and create the company's Data Center and I.T. infrastructure CAD drawings that represent the floor plans, racks, structured wiring, power and all other applicable I.T. infrastructure and assets for the computer floor areas (CFA) within the Data Centers and key corporate sites across multiple states.
Additional responsibilities include vetting out business requirements and providing design solutions for various I.T. projects that includes everything from determining power, placement of racks, equipment locations all the way to the cabling matrixes. The candidate should have broad experience with I.T. technologies and solid understanding of the various hardware devices (servers, routers, switches, firewalls, storage, etc.) and their functions. They should have a solid understanding of operations within a Data Center and be able to determine/calculate committed and available power (KW), cooling and know the standard NEMA power connectors.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework
- Knowledge of ITSM systems
- Knowledge of all Infrastructure technologies, including monitoring and event management technologies
- Experience with UC/Collaboration and Executive Support, including mobile devices (laptops, tablets, handheld)
- Experience with Mainframe and Mainframe Storage, including z/OS, CICS, VSAM, - all other Mainframe technologies
- Experience with Compute, DBMS, Storage, Middleware, including Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies
- Experience with Network, Voice, Call Center and Network (data and voice) technologies
- Supplier management
- Infrastructure domain knowledge
- Continuous improvement
- Incident management
- Knowledge of required technologies (incl 3rd party solutions)
- Problem Management / RCA
- Customer service oriented
- Adaptability and ability to introduce/manage change
- Drive conflict management in high-pressure situations
- Performance / metrics-driven decision making
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering) or equivalent career experience
- Knowledge of CAD diagramming - Read and Create for all Data Center facility layouts
- Experience with Service Desk technologies (e.g. self-service/automation technologies) and NLYTE Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Application Tool.
- Experience with Operations Center technologies (e.g., monitoring and event management, job scheduling, infrastructure device installation and configuration, technical troubleshooting).
- Experience with EUC / Collaboration and Executive Support technologies (e.g., mobile devices, VDI, Integrated App Stores, email servers, IM, Presence, Integrated Web, Audio, Video, SharePoint and Document Management).
- Experience with Mainframe and Mainframe Storage technologies (e.g., z/OS, CICS, VSAM, Job scheduling, central print, web, middleware, integration, storage, backup / restore, replication and disaster recovery).
- Experience with Compute, DBMS, Storage, Middleware technologies (e.g. server, OS, virtualization, container, cloud as a service, Converged, Hyper-converged, Digital, etc.).
- Experience with Network, Voice, Call Center technologies (e.g. IVR, ACD, CTI, Call Recording, Call Management, Call Routing, Authentication / Access Management, Cloud Deployment, Load Balancing and Firewall Technologies, etc.).
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Waukegan, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top