Sr Incident Problem Analyst
Job ID: CM-1019315 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for analyzing aggregated ticket data across the portfolios to identify recurring incidents, key trends and supplier interventions, as needed.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience; OR Technical Certification and 6 years Information Technology experience; OR 8 years Information Technology experience
- Experience of incident management.
- Experience in problem management / root cause analysis.
- Experience in system performance management.
- Experience in application and server operations and application configuration.
- Experience in cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies.
- Experience in code versioning / code merge.
- Experience in iterative / agile / scrum development tools.
- Experience in system architecture and application portfolio.
- Experience in mobile technologies (not limited to - Phonegap / iOS / Android / Java / HTML5); OS technologies; traditional app technology(not limited to - C, COBOL, Perl, SAP, etc); web technologies (not limited to - HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C).
- Data analysis.
- Oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Continuous improvement.
- Testing methodologies.
- Proactively addresses problems and escalates appropriately.
- Problem solving / analytical thinking.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Knowledge of required technologies including third party solutions.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, OK - Tulsa
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top