Sr Director Workforce Planning & Strategy - Service Delivery
Job ID: BDP-1019347 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for accurate forecasting, driver analysis, capacity plans, and coordination of all call center and back office/processing operations resources to drive the achievement of SLAs in the most efficient, cost effective manner. Monitoring all workforce planning issues, including staffing, scheduling and forecasting systems, and policy and procedure. Oversee the justification, approvals and scheduling of all hiring and training of production staff across the division. Responsible for providing increased transparency of front-line resources including availability and resource utilization.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 6 years of workforce planning and forecasting experience OR 10 years of workforce planning and forecasting experience.
- 3 years operational experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting analytical and statistical results of forecasts to all levels of management.
- Stakeholder management and relationship-building skills.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master degree in Finance, Statistics or Business.
- Healthcare payer industry experience with knowledge of managed care concepts and principles related to servicing health insurance contracts.
- Experience with workforce automation technologies.
- Workforce planning certification.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top