Sr Director Service Delivery Organization Process Excellence
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position is responsible for driving process excellence and continuous improvement culture across the Service Delivery Organization (SDO) as well as make the operating model, process, and capability changes necessary to realize the HCSC future state customer engagement vision; building and managing a team responsible for achieving process improvements & standardization; instituting industry best practices in partnership with operational process owners; establishing close working relationships with enterprise process leaders to ensure process improvement initiatives align closely with needs; collaborating with Analytics and Reporting, Quality, and Learning & Development teams to put in place appropriate metrics for monitoring the performance of in-scope processes and identifying improvement opportunities; and overseeing the delivery of process related initiatives in support of transformation agendas.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree and 10 years of experience in business process and analytical design with 5 years management of process improvement projects.
• Management experience.
• Experience with Lean and Six Sigma transformation philosophies, principles, tools, and techniques.
• Leadership experience driving process excellence across multiple functions.
• Experience in using data and analytics to identify opportunities, and drive improvements.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Facilitation skills.
• Experience building a process improvement function from the ground up and create efficient processes and governance to align the organization.
• Experience structuring and leading delivery teams.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in business, science, technology or math.
• Master degree.
• Health insurance service operations experience.
• Process and or Operations Consulting experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top