Sr Director Security Standards Development
Job ID: BDP-1019081 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for building security standard documentation and secure tech build kits for service/product/pattern deployment across technology infrastructure; driving the development, adoption and consistent implementation of security architecture principles, policies and standards; reviewing and approving implementation of emerging security technologies and latest regulatory and compliance requirements for security policies, operational standards, and security control frameworks; enforcing approved security architecture and implementation standards, procedures, and methodologies.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 7 years experience in Information Technology / Information Security, OR 10 years experience in IT / Information Security
- 5 years in Management and/or Leadership.
- Development of strategic insight and continuous process improvements
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
- Strong oral & written communications
- Understanding of current and emerging IT and IS risks
- Knowledge of IS standards, procedures, policies, and compliance frameworks
- Experience with tools, process, and/or standards development and governance
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques
- Ability to influence Information Security strategic vision, and translate vision into business language
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
- Ability to recognize and drive need for change
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Customer relationship management
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- IAM Tools
- NW Firewall (FW), Proxy
- IPS, IDS, DDoS
- Web Application FW
- Cloud Security (CASB)
- Server Security
- Data Loss Prevention
- DB FW, Encryption
- Mobile Device Mgmt.
- Log Collection, Analyzer
- API / SDK Security
- System & Technology Integration
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top