Sr Director Resource Development
Job ID: BDP-1019462 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for leading the organization to mature Agile methodologies and align software development; lead a team of 30-50 Scrum masters, optimized waterfall(OWF) and XP practioners and ensure that all product teams mature to derive right development metrics. Responsible for researching, developing, and communicating standards, guidelines, and best practices around Agile development methodologies, practices and processes for Scrum/OWF/XP based projects. Responsible to drive standard Agile metrics across the IT development organization and to establish a rigor for product teams around the same.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 10 years Information Technology experience
- 5 years of experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience is leading large teams
- Experience in policy and standards development.
- Knowledge of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Working knowledge of Optimized waterfall(OWF) and XP methodologies is required
- Strong knowledge of Agile metrics and ability to build and drive the metrics framework
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development methodologies & tools (Jira / others).
- Experience in DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process & tools (Github / Jenkins / TFS / others).
- Experience in test-driven development and Rapid prototyping.
- Problem solving, analytical and creative thinking, Coaching, teamwork and collaboration; skills.
- Project and program management.
- Quality methodologies (Lean / LSS / Six Sigma).
- Oral/written communication skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related.
- 3 to 5 years of practitioner experience leading Agile / Scrum projects.
- Scrum Master (Level 1, or 2), and other Scrum certifications (CSP, PSM I/II, CSP, CST) and or PMP certification is a plus.
- Management experience in leading teams
- Ability to influence/coach and mentor teams.
- Ability to roll-up the sleeves and deliver when needed.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top