Sr Director IT Product - Claims
Job ID: BDP-1018386 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
The IT Product Manager will serve as a key leader on a multi-million-dollar enterprise transformational program. The goal of the multi-year transformational program is to modernize the technology platform, while concurrently enhancing business capabilities, for the organization's claims adjudication platform. The IT Product Manager will be focused on maximizing business value with the future state technology solution- starting with setting the vision for the product which will then be translated into building an actionable roadmap to achieve the vision. The IT Product Manager will work closely with the business leads, architects and development team – defining and iterating the product, solving problems as they arise and closely managing scope to deliver the product on time
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 6 years IT product management experience, OR 8 years Information Technology, including 6 years IT product management experience
- Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C)
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS) and integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS)
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira)
- Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development
- Experience in knowledge of product-specific application architecture and solution architecture
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
- Application domain knowledge
- Program and/or project management
- Ability to influence and to prioritize / make trade-off decisions
- Adaptability and/or ability to manage change
- Creative thinking, teamwork and collaboration
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams and people
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- IT/ Business professional whose critical thinking skills lend to solving complex business and IT challenges
- Proficient at engaging with business partners on defining the IT solutions that enable strategic business capabilities
- Able to provide in-depth technical strategy for system solutions and identify business gaps to correlate to potential solutions
- Customer relationship management. Able to negotiate and drive consensus across enterprise stakeholders
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top