Sr Director - Infrastructure Service Delivery - DC Ops
Job ID: JR-1017513 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for leading day-to-day operations of end user computing devices and collaboration services including IT Service Desk, Field Services Support, Executive "white glove" support services; overseeing 24x7 Operations Command Center function including monitoring, alerting and L1 incident/problem resolution; driving active participation in Service Transition activities (Knowledge, Test, Change, & Release activities) with the design/build team; leading the internal service delivery team to effectively manage the IT outsourced infrastructure services to meet SLAs and business expectations; managing escalations from business partners.
The service delivery lead will be responsible for the data center operations and management of the HSCS primary data center, co-location facilities, and cloud environments. The candidate will need an understanding data center IT infrastructure, data center facilities infrastructure and understand how the two coexist. The candidate will be the responsible for the assets, security, and operations of the environments working directly with the building or co-location facilities teams to ensure 24x7x365 operations. Additional activities include supporting customer site visits, audits, and business stakeholder engagement.
- Provide leadership for delivery of 24x7 service operations and SLA compliance of L1 data center operations and end user compute.
- Ensure Workforce Enablement products are deployed and operated at designed service targets and costs.
- Drive incident and problem management activities across all L1 activities.
- Manage end-to-end deployment and support of collaboration tools such as email, IM, web and video conferencing.
- Lead L1 and L2 support of end user services (desktop, deskside, executive, mobile device, remote access, VDI, BYOD, image management, etc.).
- Define performance metrics, plan and initiate service management reviews to continually improve the L1 and end user services.
- Administer end user satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure all end user devices are complaint with the appropriate level of patches.
- Provide enhanced support to executives.
- Support adoption and enhance service desk multi-channel capabilities to improve customer experience.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 7 years Information Technology experience with extensive technical breadth OR 11 years Information Technology experience with extensive technical.
- 5 years of progressive management and/or leadership in technical areas.
- Experience in End-user Computing devices and software.
- Knowledge of collaboration services and tools (Office 365, SharePoint, Jabber, etc.).
- Level 1 Ops including command center & service desk.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3.
- Vendor and IT sourcing management.
- Customer relationship management and strong customer service orientation.
- Problem solving/analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
- Change management/ training disciplines and concepts.
- Ability to establish and maintain trust with customers and partners at all levels of the HCSC organization.
- Drive cross-functional execution and leverage a lean operating model.
- Adaptability and ability to introduce/manage change.
- Drive conflict management in high-pressure situations.
- Smart risk taking.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering).
- IT standards, procedures, policies.
- Experience with Service Desk technologies (e.g. self-service/automation technologies).
- Experience with Operations Center technologies (e.g., monitoring and event management, job scheduling, infrastructure device installation, and configuration, technical troubleshooting).
- Experience with EUC / Collaboration and Executive Support technologies (e.g., mobile devices, VDI, Integrated App Stores, email servers, IM, Presence, Integrated Web, Audio, Video, SharePoint and Document Management).
- Knowledge of relevant technologies in storage, mainframe, compute, and networking.
- Understanding of future technologies and industry trends.
- Oral & written communications.
- Provide effective employee development.
- Demand / consumption management.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Waukegan
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top