Sr Director Government Programs Clinical Operations
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position is responsible for directing change in processes and the integration of projects for Government Programs Clinical Operations; optimizing the clinical review process across Operations, Marketing/Sales and Medical departments; ensuring Plan maintains compliance with accreditation standards and government regulations; directing and developing cost of care initiatives and clinical management tools ensuring that quality, expense and performance drivers are operational; overseeing triage and reporting of high dollar claims; directing quality analysis, performance analysis, and customer service standards and metrics of Medical Management teams; and overseeing performance guarantees and implementing performance improvement plans to address variances. Develop and implement strategies and oversee director(s) and management to drive results to meet/exceed goals, strategies and initiatives.
• Registered Nurse (RN), with current, unrestricted license to practice in state of operations.
• 5 years management experience.
• 9 years health insurance experience in Utilization Management, Case Management or Quality Management.
• 2 years clinical nursing experience.
• Knowledge of traditional Medicare, or Dual Eligible, or Medicaid claims payments rules and their impact on care management processes.
• Experience developing business requirements and reporting.
• Project management experience in the planning, implementation, and review of medical processes.
• Knowledge of accreditation standards (ie; NCQA or URAC).
• Knowledge of managed care principles and delivery systems.
• Knowledge or experience with quality improvement.
• Knowledge of healthcare/insurance industry, trends, regulations and future market needs.
• Knowledge of managed care service delivery processes, workflow, systems, reporting needs, training and quality.
• Collaborative leadership and teambuilding skills including influencing, leading and directing individuals in multiple functional areas.
• Analytical skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills and skills to develop and facilitate presentations to management and executives.
• PC skills and experience to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Master degree in Nursing or other Health Sciences.
• Certification in Case Management, Health Care Administration or Project Management.
• Clinical leadership and management experience focused in serving the elderly, chronically ill, disabled, low income or frail population.
• Medicare Advantage or Dual Eligible or Medicaid experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Nursing Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Downers Grove
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top