Sr Director Enterprise Portfolio Delivery
Job ID: BDP-1017771 Description:
This position is responsible for end-to-end delivery and oversight of specific IT high-impact projects around infrastructure as part of the overall IT portfolio; ensures program and project performance metrics are met to deliver key business values; and reporting to executive stakeholders on progress and performance. Projects include activating application development processes and tools, migration to new hardware and software, large foundational technology programs and strategic IT initiatives.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years of Health Care industry and/or IT experience OR 10 years managing large projects.
- 5 years of management experience.
- Ability to influence and execute, while navigating organizational politics.
- Effectively leads teams and people across a matrixed organization.
- Ability to manage change, prioritize, and make trade-off decisions / adaptability.
- Proactively addresses problems and escalates appropriately.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
- Application, data, infrastructure and security domain knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and consultative problem solving / consulting.
- Customer relationship management.
- SDLC / Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
- Vendor / SLA management.
- Experience managing large application and infrastructure transformations.
- Experience with project / program management and project / portfolio management tools - MS Project / CBA / PPM / PMP.
- Creative thinker.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- MBA or Masters degree in Information Technology.
- Oral/written communication skills.
- Experience working in a highly outsourced / offshore environment.
- Knowledge of Application development platforms / languages.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing / SaaS / PaaS.
- Knowledge of DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process.
- Knowledge of Information Security Management
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top