Sr. Director Digital User Experience, Creative Lead
Job ID: BDP-1018527 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
With the nationwide focus on improving healthcare has led to a spur of innovation, with that comes the opportunity for Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) and this team to make a difference. Solve challenging problems and make decisions. Every day is different and you can make a tangible impact, day one.HCSC is dedicated to expanding access to high quality, cost effective health care and equipping our members with information and tools so they can make the best healthcare decisions for themselves and their families. We are a Purpose-Driven Organization, to do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health.
This position is responsible for leading Digital User Experience Teams (DUET) design project work and applying knowledge of human capabilities, technology, industry design best practices and standards to create UX for highly complex, visible strategic projects. You will serve as the steward for digital UX by championing ideas and designs that improve business results and exceed end user needs; monitoring customer journeys across digital channels to surface opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, sales and engagement with our brand; partnering with architects and developers to drive end to end productivity, customer satisfaction and overall engagement through successful and timely implementation of strategic projects and delivery amazing UX across our enterprise.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of experience in User Experience and/or Human Factors Engineering or equivalent such as 10 years industry experience (i.e: digital, design, UX)
- 5 years management and/or leadership for UX or creative team.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for multi-platform experiences – responsive web, mobile, and VR applications
- Experience gathering and prioritizing user requirements and designing user interface externals.
- Understand the limitations of the platform and the technology on which it will be delivered when designing new features and enhancements.
- Understand current and emerging digital/UX related technologies
- Experience with wire framing, rapid prototyping, and other related design tools (e.g. Axure, Visio, Sketch).
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design, user centered design.
- Experience in applied UX research and design expertise in mobile and tablet solutions.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (i.e. Sketch, Adobe CC, and Zeplin)
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Understanding of iOS and Android visual conventions and interaction models/methods
- Experience in interaction design, user-centered design methodologies and usability
- Excellent time and project management: Ability to juggle multiple high priority and high profile project simultaneously
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Experience designing and shipping design experience for multiple device types
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top