Sr Director Cybersecurity Data Analytics
Job ID: BDP-1019007 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Want to be on the cutting edge within a company undergoing real positive transformation in Cyber Security? Terrific opportunity for a skilled Cybersecurity Data Analytics Director to join a top cybersecurity team in a superb IT organization. HCSC is innovating IT with an exciting dynamic approach to solving business problems. It's a fantastic company where exciting things are brewing, and cybersecurity has a massive role. Technology research and innovation with best of breed technologies, extreme programming, cloud, mobility and machine learning solutions. On top of that, executive leadership is fostering a culture of excellence and empowering every employee to grow and succeed. If you are interested in joining a team leveraging threat intelligence to combat cybercrime, utilizing red teams to perform adversarial simulation, threat hunting and data analytics, along with a 24/7 next generation SOC you need to be here. Don't just get a cybersecurity job, come to HCSC and seize the chance to be insanely great.
This position is responsible for overseeing the operations and maintenance of the security data lake at HCSC; identifying new or enhancing existing data integration points to build and manage a security data lake for the purpose of exploratory analytics; providing thought leadership and innovation in the viability and application of emerging data analytics and data visualization trends, technology, best practices, and techniques.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 7 years experience in Information Technology / Information Security, OR 10 years experience in IT / Information Security
- 5 years in Management and/or Leadership.
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute on strategy
- Ethical standards and an ability to make critical decisions in a high stress, time sensitive environment, with ambiguous or incomplete information
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Customer focus and the ability to manage customer expectations
- Oral & written communication skills
- Experience using technology and analytical tools to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities, and drive investigative and risk management decisions
- Experience developing effective awareness campaigns, training, and executive-level briefings
- Understanding of operating systems, log analysis and forensic tools; experience working with security tool administration
- Experience with malware analysis or malware reverse engineering
- Experience working with large data management technologies such as Hadoop and visualization technologies
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- System and technology integration
- IT standards, procedures, policies (e.g., HIPAA)
- Ticket Tracking
- Cyber defense & investigation related technologies
- Network Scanning
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top