Sr Director Business Solutions - Sales Automation
Job ID: BDP-1019428 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for supporting Portfolio Lead in business interactions / relationship management, demand consolidation and prioritization, and portfolio strategy / roadmap.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 7 years Information Technology experience OR 10 years Information technology experience.
- 5 years of management and/or leadership experience.
- Understanding of enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (SaaS / PaaS (Software-as-a-Service / Platform-as-a-Service).
- Knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Adaptability / ability to manage change.
- Creative thinking.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
- Strategic Vision.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Customer relationship management.
- Requirements definition & management.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top