As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Building out the data backend for some great APIs. Identify and prototype data stores. Build reference implementations. Build and manage a common component framework for API architectures. Create DevOps practices for data stores. Establish standards and best practices. Mentor and coach peers.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 7 years Information Technology experience.
- 4 years Object Oriented Programming experience (Java, Ruby, C#)
- Experience in Cloud based PaaS offerings such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure or AWS
- Continuous Integration/Delivery technologies (Jenkins, Bamboo, Concourse, Travis)
- Databases (Cassandra, Hazelcast, Gemfire, Hadoop, NoSQL)
- JVM tuning for performance and memory management
- Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc
- Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
- Experience with API Gateway and Management platforms such as MuleSoft or Apigee
- Experience with microservices development and design patterns
- Proficiency in domain driven design and domain modeling.
- Linux system administration
- Orchestration tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
- Version Control (Git, CVS, SVN, etc)
- Experience with developing in Agile teams
- Enterprise Middleware (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Substantial experience in high volume scalable environments is essential.
- Experience with modern API technologies
- Experience of providing and maintaining transformations and APIs for customers and partners
- Experience of architecting transformation and connectivity solutions using 3rd party tools
- Ability to write quality unit and end to end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Cloud Foundry, or 12 factor app
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Gemfire, Java, Spring, Orchestration technologies, Cloud Native Development Experience in Azure, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SOA, Microservices, Jira, Pivotal Tracker, MuleSoft.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top