Sr. Delivery Assurance Consultant - Solution Architect
Job ID: PA-1017183 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for assessing the overall health of candidate projects and identify key risks / issues for successful solution delivery; engaging project teams to analyze the identified problems and risks, and develop prescriptive recommendations for risk remediation and improvement of project plans, solutions, governance processes, etc.; providing feedback on lessons learned to Process Design & Governance team and organizational owners.
- Conduct discovery on programs being reviewed – interview or survey program teams to assess key issues, e.g.
business alignment, project planning, program governance, technology dimensions, etc.
- Analyze findings from discovery and refine / verify problem statements, prioritize risks and identify root causes of key
- Review relevant documents and artifacts on programs being reviewed to identify potential issues and concerns,
assess quality of program plans, solutions, program governance, resource or capability gaps, etc.
- Work with the program team to define appropriate remediation actions, clarify ownership for them, and criteria for
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree with 5 years of experience in one or more functional areas of IT program delivery with domain
knowledge in program management, IT solution delivery, and program governance OR in data integration and
- Experience running or working complex IT projects.
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies including third party solutions, or relevant business process areas.
- Oral & written communications.
- Risk management and problem solving.
- Understanding of business and IT priorities, trends, and markets.
- Ability to quickly understand complex business or technical issues, with adequate attention to detail.
- Ability to influence management decision making through strong analytical and communication skills.
- Skilled in preparing concise and compelling written summaries of complex business or technical issues, with clearly
- Adaptability/ability to manage change.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to engage project stakeholders in collaborative and positive manner.
- Teamwork and effective collaboration in matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently and create required deliverables under tight time constraints.
- Time management/prioritization, ability to quickly review / understand complex project documents.
- Deep domain knowledge in one or more functional areas of IT program delivery.
- Microsoft Office including Project experience.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Masters Degree.
- Health Care industry experience.
- Experience in program management for delivery of large scale enterprise IT programs OR in solution design and
architecture for large scale enterprise IT programs
- Experience implementing processes to drive continuous improvement in service quality for project management and
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top