Sr. Cybersecurity Platform Operations Analyst
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for completing day-to-day management and operations of assigned security solutions and platforms to help detect security vulnerabilities and events which pose risk to the enterprise; performing platform lifecycle management activities (patching, upgrades, policy configuration, etc) for assigned platforms and/or tools; continuously assessing existing processes and procedures for improvement opportunities. This role is also responsible for recommending and executing proactive security tool configuration updates to strengthen the organizations overall security posture and streamline existing processes, based on the evolving cyber threat landscape.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree; knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
- Results-oriented, continuous improvement mindset
- Organization and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to operate effectively under high pressure situations and/or against deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
- Understanding of information security frameworks, incident management/response, security operations, and application security best practices
- Ability to support Incident Response (gathering evidence from logs, etc.)
- Experience with security team operations in complex technical environments
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Experience with system and technology integration for various security technologies
- IT standards, procedures, and policies (e.g., HIPAA)
- SSO and IdM tooling and functionality
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors OR Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Good understanding in integrating applications with CA SiteMinder, CA APIM (formerly Layer7) and CA Federation
- Good understanding of Data Loss Prevention techniques and technologies
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top