Sr Cybersecurity Design Consultant
Job ID: PS-1014268 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Develop security solution architecture and requirements for business and IT projects. Provide guidance for the security engineering team in implementing chosen technical security design. Assist business and IT in making technical decisions by providing security risk data and insights. REQUIRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of combined IT and security solution architecture development and implementation.
- Broad and deep technical understanding of security principles, technical security controls, security SDLC, application security, software platforms security, operating systems and network security. *Knowledge of IT Security, Controls and Risk frameworks
- Understanding of current and emerging Cybersecurity risks.
- Ability to quickly research and understand complex, specialized information security topics as it pertains to new tools and cloud solutions
- Understanding of software development process and related security aspects
- Adept at establishing great working relationships and navigating a complex, matrixed corporate environment
- Written and verbal communication, including the ability to present ideas and concepts effectively
- Highly organized, having the ability to manage multiple concurrent engagements and work streams
- Problem solving / analytical skills.
- Experience with technical project delivery in large/complex organizations PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENT:
- 5+ years experience in Management, Consulting, or similar experience
- Experience interacting and presenting to senior leadership.
- Knowledge and experience with process development and mature, service-oriented deliveryLI-POSTDICE14CB
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top