Sr Cybersecurity Analyst
Job ID: CM-1019066 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for conducting research and analysis in support of identifying and understanding cybersecurity risks to the business and delivering solutions to appropriately safeguard data and services across platforms, technologies, services, architectures, and use cases; researching technologies, protocols and standards, practices, products and solutions that will meet security control requirements for the enterprise and its customers and partners; contributing to the development and maintenance of information security strategy and architecture. Analyzes business impact and exposure to cybersecurity risks; communicating security risks and solutions to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Take initiative to solve complex problems; takes an outside inperspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- May lead functional teams or projects.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top