Sr Cyber Forensics Specialist
Job ID: DG-1020140 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
"As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
The position is responsible for performing e-discovery/forensic analysis on workstations/servers within enterprise; providing support to Legal as well as special investigators and Law Enforcement; performing data recovery, cyber threat analysis and familiarity with APT (Advanced Persist Threats); evaluating and making recommendations for the purchase of tools/technologies in support of forensic analysis.
- Perform forensic analysis and investigations of security events and incidents.
- Investigate computer related crimes within HCSC.
- Build a detailed Forensic plan, take detailed notes throughout the process and manage containment strategy.
- Perform computer investigations or general computer forensics.
- Analyze TCP/IP network communication protocols, packet capture, log data, and network devices.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree and/or 5 years experience in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and 7 years experience in Information Technology OR 9 years experience in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of portfolio-specific applications and technologies.
- Experience with researching and tracking Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) campaigns.
- Knowledge of operating systems, log analysis and forensic tools.
- Experience with malware analysis or malware reverse engineering.
- Knowledge of business portfolios.
- Knowledge of business operations including products and services.
- Oral and written communications.
- Problem solving / analytical skills.
- Understanding of cyber attack infrastructure, including computer systems and networks.
- Experience in computer investigations or general computer forensics.
- Experience in analysis of TCP/IP network communication protocols, packet capture, log data, and network devices.
- Experience with Cyber-attack technology related platforms and tools.
- Experience with chain of custody concepts.
- Experience with the Cyber Kill Chain and Intelligence Driven Defense.
- Ability to execute.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under stress in emergencies.
- Customer focus and the ability to manage customer expectations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors OR Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Preferred Skills : Experience in
- Security Incident Response
- Encase EnCE certification
- Network Forensics
- Malware analysis
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top