Sr Cyber Defense Architect
Job ID: SS-1017660 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for helping develop, maintain, and evolve the enterprise security architecture framework and will deliver enterprise security architecture services and solutions that address current and emerging security and compliance needs of the business; serving as the a senior level advisor and contributor to the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure security and compliance considerations are represented in future state architecture decisions and to provide architectural deliverables that may be leveraged across the Enterprise Architecture domains; architecting and providing technical oversight of technical security service solutions that will be used throughout the enterprise to help the business comply with security and compliance control objectives and standards; contributing to the risk management strategy through their analysis and understanding of shifts and trends in the business, regulatory/legal/industry compliance space, technology landscape, risk management practices, and threats and attack patterns.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 10 years of experience in the information security field with expert knowledge of platform, application, storage, data, network, virtualization, cloud and mobile security.
- Understanding of enterprise risk management principles and processes.
- Understanding of enterprise technologies, operations, and architectural principles and models. Knowledge of virtualized data center architectures and operations, SOA-type deployments, web services and multi-tier web applications, directory services, Cloud services, and WAN/MAN/LAN wired and wireless protocols and technologies supporting a diverse set of business use cases.
- Experience in designing and deploying numerous enterprise technical security services such as SIEM, DLP, PKI, IDS/IPS, and enterprise authentication/authorization frameworks and models.
- Experience with requirements analysis and the development of use cases, architectural views (e.g. conceptual, logical, physical), reference models and architectures, architectural principles, and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards relevant to the healthcare industry.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively present technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's OR Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- CISSP certification.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top