Sr. Customer Delivery Consultant
Job ID: DE-1019307 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
- Responsible for the evaluation of reporting requirements and for the specification of standard and customized reports in order to fulfill the needs of internal and/or external clients and delegating the assignments to the appropriate leads.
- In addition, this position takes a lead role in communicating with the clients to understand reporting requirements, to ensure user acceptance criteria is defined and followed, to coordinate the distribution of reports, and to provide support on questions, issues, etc.;
- Understand the data available in multiple enterprise data repositories, and establish an effective communication channel with our clients and report developers to ensure requirements are translated accurately into reporting deliverables.
- This position is also responsible for monitoring and evaluating workflow and deliverables.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Masters and 2 years healthcare experience to include but not limited to: Business Intelligence and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau), or relational databases and reporting systems in data warehouse environments, or in client reporting support, and reporting analysis OR Bachelor Degree and 4 years healthcare experience to include but not limited to: Business Intelligence and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau), or relational databases and reporting systems in data warehouse environments, or in client reporting support, and reporting analysis.
- Experience with SQL. Familiar with data warehouses and understanding of the importance of metadata for reporting.
- Understanding requirements gathering techniques.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences in both written and verbal form.
- Analytical, conceptual and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.
- Interpersonal, presentation, verbal, written and communication skills
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Takes initiative to solve complex problems; takes an "outside –in" perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Analytical Thinking: Anticipates the implications and consequences of situations and takes appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies; anticipates possible problems and develops contingency plans in advance; notices trends in the industry or marketplace and develops plans to prepare for opportunities or problems; anticipates the consequences of situations and plans accordingly; anticipates how individuals and groups will react to situations information and plans accordingly.
- Communication for Results: Adapts communication; tailors communication to diverse audiences; reads cues from diverse listeners to assess when and how to change planned communication approach to effectively deliver message; communicates equally effectively at varied organizational levels; understands others' underlying needs, motivations, emotions or concerns and communicates effectively despite the sensitivity of the situation.
- Conceptual Thinking: Sees crucial differences between current situation and things that have happened before; quickly identifies the central or underlying issues in a complex situation.
- Information Seeking: Recognizes and interprets the information problem; establishes a plan of search; conducts the search; evaluates the results, and if necessary, iterates through the process again.
- Initiative: Plans work and carries out takes without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities; responds to situations as they arise with minimal supervision; creates novel solutions to problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
- Openness to Learning: Works to improve the performance of oneself and others by pursuing opportunities for continuous learning/feedback; constructively helps and coaches others in their professional development; exhibits a "can-do" approach and inspires associates to excel; develops a team spirit.
- Results Orientation: Focuses on the desired end results of one's own or one's unit's work; sets challenging goals; focuses effort on the goals, and meets or exceeds them; develops challenging but achievable goals; develops clear goals for meetings and projects; maintains commitment to goals in the face of obstacles and frustrations; finds or creates ways to measure performance against goals; exerts unusual effort over time to achieve a goal; has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done.
- Teamwork: Reinforces team members for their contributions; works for solutions that all team members can support; shares expertise with others; seeks opportunities to work on teams as a means to develop experience and knowledge; provides assistance, information, or other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with them.
- Thoroughness: Double-checks the accuracy of information and work product to provide accurate and consistent work; provides information on a timely basis and in a usable form to others who need to act on it; carefully monitors the details and quality of own and others' work; expresses concern that things be done right, thoroughly, or precisely; completes all work according to procedures and standards.
- Understanding Environment: Demonstrates awareness of general goals and makes requests or decisions to support this awareness; knows how to use the formal and informal systems to get things done.
Requirements: Expertise General Health Care Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top