Sr Change Analyst
This position is responsible for ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget, by increasing employee adoption and usage. Focuses on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, business systems and training. Creates and implements change management strategies and communication plans to maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. Works to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. Collaborates across other functional teams to succeed. Acts as a coach for senior leaders and executives, in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. Supports project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities
- Applies a change management process and tools in creating strategies to support adoption of changes, required by a project or initiative
- Supports the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Assesses the change impact, defines measure success metrics and monitors the implementation of change management to ensure that the disruption of normal business operations is minimized.
- Conducts impact analyses, assesses change readiness and identifies key stakeholders.
- Continuously develops knowledge of business processes, in order to assist in identifying when changes in software applications and systems should be initiated.
- Researches best change management practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Supports training efforts.
- Provides input, documents requirements and supports the design and delivery of training programs.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of work experience in organizational change management, or related field.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to translate and articulate technical messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with and through others and as part of a team.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Knowledge of project management methodology, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Consulting experience with top-tier consulting firm
- Experience with change efforts related to Cloud system implementations
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top