Sr Business Analyst
Job ID: SS-1020318 Description:
"As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members."
This position is responsible for leading the development of functional and non-functional business requirements; working with the Business Solutions Lead to understand business strategy and translate into product requirement.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and/or 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (SaaS / PaaS ).
- Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
- Knowledge of requirements management and/or prototyping (ALM, RallyDev, Balsamiq, iRise).
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
- Business acumen.
- Business process management and modeling.
- Requirements definition and management.
- SDLC, Iterative, Agile and /or Scrum development.
- Ability to execute.
- Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
- Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work shift, as required.
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with HCSC Government program implementation.
- Experience with Jira
- Experience in developing requirements using Agile Delivery framework
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, OK - Tulsa
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top