Sr Analytics & Reporting Consultant
Job ID: RHB-1019739 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for creating business insights and analytics in support of the division; providing high level consultation to users while leading cross-functional teams to address the division's issues; designing and producing datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools; performing research and analyzing data related to the division's strategic initiatives and broader research needs; interfacing between the business and divisional data teams to design and generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment; working closely with customers to build strategic relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the division's data in order to meet business needs; analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide strategic business insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years experience in data analysis and information reporting data OR 7 years experience in data analysis and information reporting data.
- 4 years project management experience.
- Experience utilizing SQL, SAS, Teradata or other reporting tools / languages.
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences both in written and verbal form.
- Initiative to solve complex problems; takes an outside in perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- May lead functional teams or projects or decisions to support business needs for reporting and insights.
- Work with both internal and external data.
- Verify accuracy of reports and provide insights.
- Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top