Sr Analytics & Reporting Analyst
Job ID: PP-1019118 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for providing reporting and analytical data in support of the Enterprise portfolio and IT Portfolio performance to ITG and Business leaders; providing ITG operational performance data and reporting to relevant parties; identifying, analyzing, and supporting process improvement efforts to reach divisional targets.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years in a reporting function that supports departmental reporting around project/portfolio investments; OR Technical certification and 4 years in a reporting function that supports departmental reporting around project/portfolio investments; OR 6 years in a reporting function that supports departmental reporting around project/portfolio investments.
- Understanding of Project Portfolio Management, and a basic understanding of project financial management.
- Exposure to data analysis, integrity, and quality.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Time management and work prioritization.
- MS Office Suite of products (Excel, PPT, SQL, VB Scripting etc.).
- Visualization tools like Tableau or other.
- Story-boarding and dashboarding skills.
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions through advanced data analysis and reporting facilitated by automated solutions.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance.
- MBA, Masters in Accounting, MIS.
- Experience with SSIS.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top