Sr Accreditation Coordinator
Job ID: AK-1018807 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Responsible for operations compliance with accreditation and regulatory requirements in assigned areas. Responsible for developing, coordinating, integrating and monitoring accreditation activities and initiatives in compliance to state and federal regulations. Responsibilities include collecting data and developing compliance documents/evidence for successful accreditation surveys; monitoring and maintenance of compliance evidence; educating staff across the organization regarding Accreditation standards and requirements; evaluating current practices; identifying compliance gaps and recommending solutions to close gaps; preparing training materials, reports, and materials to support compliance; and coordinating accreditation surveys. Act as subject matter expert, handle complex assignments, and may assist training/mentoring department staff
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 2 years of experience in managed care environment OR 6 years work experience in managed care environment. Managed care environment experience includes one or more of the following areas: audit, health plan operations, compliance or legal.
- 2 years Accreditation experience (i.e. NCQA, URAC, Joint Commission, CMS) to include managing survey/review experience.
- Knowledge of health care regulatory and legislative process; experience reading and interpreting legislation.
- Experience using Total Quality Management (TQM)/Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) concepts.
- Knowledge or experience reviewing accreditation standards and evaluating level of compliance, identifying challenges and proposing solutions.
- Knowledge or experience monitoring compliance and managing evidence documents.
- Verbal and written communications skills including training skills.
- Research skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience managing multiple complex priorities, often with limited time frames.
- Detail oriented and organizational skills; experience meeting deadlines on time.
- Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Project Management (PMP) certification
- Audit experience
Requirements: Expertise Regulatory & Compliance Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top